I write effective copy that’s clear and easy to read, free from jargon and waffle. I thoroughly research and meticulously check my work so you don’t have to. I work quickly. And I give you value for money, pricing by the project, not the word.
I write for all platforms and media – below, you’ll find some information on the key areas I work in.
My work in online customer experience, email marketing and web content editing gives me the know-how to create SEO-optimised content for your website that’s structured for the best user experience.
- Custom, SEO-optimised web copy (including meta descriptions) for product pages, help pages, user guides, FAQs
- Web content updates using basic HTML and content management systems
- Online ads – web banners, Google, directories (e.g. yell.com)
- Email marketing content
- Social media content
Copywriting for print
A background in marketing gives me a thorough understanding of strategy and techniques – my words will get the results you want.
- Press ads
- Brochures and flyers
- Fact sheets and user guides
PR and communications copywriting
My experience in writing press releases coupled with my Press Association training means I’ll write punchy, newsworthy copy that gets your message across loud and clear.
- Press releases
- Press statements
- Corporate and internal comms
Years of experience in developing propositions mean I can quickly get to the heart of what makes your product or company unique.
- Product messaging and positioning
- Marketing claims/unique selling points
Error-free copy is essential if you want your business to make a good impression. With a keen eye for typos, spacing and layout, along with the spelling, punctuation and grammar knowledge you’d expect of a professional copywriter, I’ll ensure your text is perfect.